A Goat Eats Himself A Goat Eats Himself

ZERO stars. What kind of senseless child made this idiot shit? Certainly not me. Just wretched.

Bobby Knobby Bobby Knobby

Style without substance

The animation is really nice and all, but the dialogue is just baffling. The joke is just painful... and the way it ends. What the fuck. I'm getting a little tired of seeing animators adding all these extra poses to their dialogue when it doesn't warrant it at all, and the poses are pretty much carbon copies of sight gags from Ren & Stimpy and other Spumko/John K. stuff. This strikes me as more of an animation exercise then an introduction to any kind of story or characters. Don't get me wrong, the animation is great, but it's just so vapid, and the dialogue is so frustrating.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

SON OF A BITCH

AH SHIT I MISSED ANOTHER ONE.

Stamper responds:

THERE'S A SHOCKER

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

HahHHAahaahhaha

HAhahhahaaAHAHHAhHAHahhaahahahahhaha

Egoraptor responds:

see this is the reaction I was going forWAITWHAT THE FUCK WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THIS IS A USELESS REVIEW

FUCK YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY.

Lucky Day Forever-trailer Lucky Day Forever-trailer

Looks amazing

This looks incredible, I really want to see it.

Trains Trains

Awesome.

Loved it.

Cool.

Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz Wacky Game Jokez 4 Kidz

It's a ten!

Excellent comic timing, you are a funny man, man. Good stuff. This is a ten, I mean it.

No really, I mean it! I didn't just rate ten because I'm lazy and I give things either a ten or a zero. It's a ten! A big ol' ten. Ten out of ten. Ten big ones. Ten stars out of a possible ten stars.

u should chang it so super mario farts after he drnks the beer tho cuz it was so slow at tims and it left me thinking WTF ok is it still random?? wats goin on here wheres the joke ?? u dont want ur audnece thinking that.. take it from Me i play a lot of video game

Pranky Fistpumps Pranky Fistpumps

Go nogfish

Yeah I wanna see more of these characters. The animation is great.

The Sea The Sea

This rocks.

I fucking loved it. I loved those disgusting models you photographed and the whole mixed media look of this. I loved the three guys he takes with him on the submarine, the sharp polygon heads. You put the extra effort into really abstract visual concepts and I that's what places your work on its own plane. And the fact that you did all the vocal and audio work yourself too. Fuck. You're one of the few renaissance madmen cropping up on the internet and drilling into your own skull for nothing but the response. KEEP ON SHINING YOU SHINY FUCKING DIAMOND.

PS. The vaginas and dicks at the beginning were a nice touch.

Boogley Birthday Bonanza Boogley Birthday Bonanza