All 20 art Reviews

Greatest Fear Greatest Fear

Shelob?

Reminds me of Shelob from LOTR.

hi hi

Instant favorite

Awesome! Posted this on my tumblr http://leiigghh.tumblr.com

I've been wanting to draw or paint on something transparent for a while. I was thinking of buying a sheet of film (like acetate) but I never considered plexiglass. I guess regular glass would be too shatter prone.

I would have used something archival for the ink though... pretty sure sharpies aren't... not really sure what, maybe a paint marker? Sakura probably makes something. I know these would work but they don't come in very thick sizes: http://www.sakuraofamerica.com/Pen-permanent-ink

datamouth responds:

wow thanx for the post!

yeah i don't think sharpies are archival. i think sakura might make some india ink archival pens. i don't think paint markers are archival. they do make oil based markers though, those might work.

those sakura permanent pens are great for hard surfaces like plexi (but terrible on paper, cuz they bleed like crazy)

again thanx for the post! and thanx or the 10!

i've been a big fan of your hot dog painting btw

Language Barrier Language Barrier

I love this

The concept here is so strong. I see the vindictive (ex)boyfriend, the jilted lover who loses his temper and makes some choice words. I've been that guy. Guys rarely see themselves in this role until they are so overcome with emotion that they become a monster. At best, it's a sign of immaturity. At worst it's verbal abuse. I don't think women should tolerate it, but some women will tolerate almost anything a guy does.

Yellow Boots Yellow Boots

Nice nice nice

I wanna put my dick on it.

Mershaq Mershaq

RIDIN' ON A MERSHAQ BACK

RIDIN' ON A MERSHAQ BACK

BoMToons responds:

You're welcome :)

I Shouldve... I Shouldve...

What song there now there did ya say

I thought the song was "Should've Taken Acid With You" by Neon Indian? Also cool drawing.

Astrocambria responds:

Oh shit! you know what man, your right
Fuck me
My baddd

Buds Buds

YUMM N***A

That shit just looks tasty. MMm. I wanna be like a bird and just peck peck peck at it. Except instead smoke it or bake it into a nice treat.

UnderARock responds:

Id peck at that right with ya

Pulcherimma Mortua Pulcherimma Mortua

Awesome.

I immediately added this to my favorites.

TF2: Girl Engie TF2: Girl Engie

So niece

MMmm I like-a de saxy lady

CMYK CMYK

A little played out

They're not his initials, Archerboy, that's CMYK. Cyan Magenta Yellow and Black, it's a color system used in printing. Printers use these colors of ink in combination to create the full color spectrum.

As for the design, it's kind of cool but a little bit too "design student." As a design and digital arts student myself I see a lot of work from other students going into color theory and graphic design classes doing very similar concepts, and this just isn't very original to me. It was executed pretty well though, you did a great job overlaying the different colors to create a complete image.